Registration control is more accurate & repeatable.
Quin’s Registration Controller maintains the feed of material, or product, to achieve more accurate and repeatable registration than is possible with traditional clutch & brake techniques.
The Registration Controller uses a servo motor synchronised to the main drive of the machine to ensure that feed is accurately maintained: regardless of slip, condition, size or length of the material. Product registration marks are detected by a photocell. Adjustment to product length is completely automatic, eliminating complex set-up procedures.
- Automatic product length set-up
- Accurate, on-the-fly registration correction
- Automatic shut-down of process if accuracy cannot be maintained
- Software clutch for engaging/disengaging material
- Control of machines speed or synchronisation to existing drive
- Simple installation and set-up
- Diagnostic display and LED indications
Please call us to find out more about our support and upgrade services.