Cost-effective, lower power servo drives – all the intelligence you need, but in a small package.
Why use QDrive Mini?
This is an excellent solution for low power applications, where the standard QDrive would be too powerful. Whilst many smaller drives are restricted by the limitations of their software, QDrive Mini has integrated Programmable Transmission System software, which makes it much more versatile:
- Single phase supply between 100VAC and 240VAC, 4A nominal.
- Three phase supply 240VAC, 6A nominal or 9A nominal.
- No cables needed between control cabinet and motor drive amplifiers.
- Compact design saves even more space than the standard QDrive.
- Reduced, installation time and cost over traditional systems.
- Local digital I/O and supports external encoders including CANopen absolute encoder.
- Unwind/rewind servo tensioner.
- Graphical set-up and diagnostics.
- Non-linear mapping function.
- Supports programmable operator interfaces.
If you think the QDrive Mini would work for you, give us a call to find out how we can help. Or download the QDrive Mini datasheet.