Many production line tasks, such as closure and screw driving systems, need both linear and rotary motions but the traditional ways of achieving these combined motions have considerable limitations. LinMot has launched a unique solution offering a simple implementation of these complex motions by combining a linear motor and a servomotor in a single compact assembly. Programmable press forces and torque give any combination of linear and rotary motion.
Talk to us today about the benefits of linear rotary motors:
- Linear and rotary direct drive
- Independent linear and rotary motion
- Synchronised linear and rotary motion
- Programmable press force up to 1,024N
- Programmable tightening torque up to 7.5N
Visit our news page to read about the use of linear-rotary motors in improving the efficiency of capping production lines.