As you have no doubt been made aware, the pandemic Covid-19 has led to the disruption of normal societal operation and many countries are now operating under a policy of homeworking and social isolation to help slow the growth of the pandemic. The situation changes every day and we’d suggest you check out your respective country’s government website for general updates, the UK’s gov.uk page can be found here.
We’d like to take the opportunity to outline how we’re trying to support our customers through this turbulent period. This is an invitation to work hand in hand with you to see if any of the products and solutions we have expertise in can help you both now and in the future, when we will eventually return to normality. As the official advice at the moment is to work from home wherever possible, this is a better time than ever to see if you can optimise and automate your product lines or manufacturing process, and we’re offering a no-obligation consultation on the following areas we specialise in:
- Servo driven motors for industrial automation – Quin supports and distributes servomotors for automating industrial processes, from reputable manufacturers including Parker [previously SBC]. Our in-house engineers can discuss both upgrades to existing lines and brand new installations for any project you may have.
- Linear Motors – We are the official distributor for LinMot linear motors in the UK for over a decade and these are a fantastic solution for replacing pneumatic cylinders, for a linear movement. They’re extremely efficient, exceptionally flexible and can be particularly cost effective to install and run, depending on your implementation. We can help design the entire system, from sizing and accessories right through to PLC control. One of our engineers would be more than happy to discuss your consult on your situation and whether linear motors benefit your business.
- We supply, support and install a variety of automation tools including gearboxes, Human Control Interfaces, industrial networking and machine control solutions.
- We specialise in packing automation – we have a range of machines for end of line packaging applications which lead the market in terms of speed, footprint, flexibility and price. They provide a competitive return on investment. We’d be happy to explore this with you and your projects.
- We can design and support small projects surrounding these projects – get in touch to discuss with us.
If there’s anything we’ve missed or you’ve got any questions, we’d be more than happy to talk them through with you. We’re available through any medium; email, Google Hangouts, Skype, 3CX WebMeeting or telephone. We welcome any query, little or small – we’re here to help. Our phone number is 0118 977 1077 and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org