Up to 4 axes of motion is provided by this intelligent, compact motion controller which can be fully networked and offers long-term reliability and high performance.
Why use QControl 4?
This dynamic motion control module offers a range of control options that help you to make your system more effective:
- Four axes of high-performance closed-loop position control with optional 5th master encoder input
- Incremental, SSI absolute and high resolution Hiperface and EnDat encoder inputs
- Choice of concise, interactive PTS motion language or QLC (IEC 61131-3) programming environments with graphical motion generation, diagnostic scope and graphical sequence and event analyzer
- CANbus based SERVOnet network for combining and synchronising with additional controllers and drives
- Fast digital and analogue inputs and outputs with expansion options
- 10/100 Mbit/s TCP/IP Ethernet interface for programming and on-line data access and diagnostics
- A range of optional fieldbus interfaces including Profibus, DeviceNet, Interbus S, Modbus, and DataHighway
To find out more, download the QControl 4 data sheet now, or just call us for more information.