Swiss-made servo drives from IRT
We distribute and support IRT servo drives in the UK, which drive synchronous servo motors, asynchronous servomotors and linear motors.
- Highly reliable and efficient drives which are widely used in robotics and in the machine industry
- Digital servo drives for single phase, 230 V and 415 3-phase operation, 3 A to 50 A duty
- IRT has recently launched its FlexLine range which has one of the smallest electrical cabinet footprint in the market.
o FlexSlim – a 2 kW drive only 60 mm wide
o FlexTwin – 2 x 2 kW in a single compact drive
- IRT has announced the launch of MiniEvo – small footprint at a competitive price – to extend the 2000 and 4000 Series.
- Expansion boards for simple synchronisation and positioning
- Compatible with a broad range of feedback (resolver, encoder, Hiperface, EnDat 2.1 and 2.2, 1 Vpp, DSL), IRT drives work with virtually any motor.
- Wide choice of interfaces including Analog, Motion profile, CAN, SSI, Pulse/Dir, Digital shaft/Gearing master, EtherCAT® and Profinet®
- Breadth of features for single or multi axis application including Safety function STO (Safe Torque Off), SIL-3 and SIL-3+ (redundancy) available as an option.
- Cycle update rate of 125 µs
- External DC Bus link for enhanced dynamic braking power and motor movement dynamism (AT-UL)
- Integrated EMC Line filter available
- UL-Listed E 208415 (AT-UL) / CE
Please visit our IRT upgrade page to find out more about our support and replacement services for IRT servo drives including the IRT 1300 (1306, 1310, 1318 etc) and IRT 1500 series, alternatively contact us today.